Bill Scott is CEO of Wilton Group, a high quality fabrication company which designs and manufactures large complex steel structures, applies specialist coating and carries out installations for the offshore oil & gas and offshore wind & renewable energy industries. Bill is passionate about health & safety and supporting local charities.
Company achievements include turnover growth from £600k to £85m; acquisition of an engineering design company; acquisition of a 50-acre site; led £16m private equity deal; fastest growing North East company 2010 and 2011.
Bill’s other personal achievements include:
- Entrepreneurs’ Forum – Entrepreneur of the Year
- E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year, North of England
- Honorary Doctor of Business Administration at Teesside University
- IOD, Investor Director NE
- North East Business Executive of the Year
He regularly delivers presentations that have been described as genuine, inspirational and motivational and are aimed at SME’s from all industries.