You’ve probably seen that VentureFest Tees Valley is back for its second year on Tuesday 22nd May at Wynyard Hall.
Set to be even bigger and better than last year, here are 6 handy bitesize reasons as to why you should attend VentureFest Tees Valley 2018:
1. Make new connections. You’ll have the opportunity to meet business owners, investors and potential partners from a range of sectors that you might not normally have a chance to speak to. Be sure to talk to as many people as you can – you never know which connections can make the difference. In fact, Ojee Golf were able to grow their business through an unexpected connection at last year’s event.
2. You’ll be inspired. As a business owner, it can be easy to get stuck in a rut. Or you may have ideas but don’t know where to turn to. We’ve got plenty of speakers from leading Tees Valley businesses with stories, tips and guidance which will be sure to inspire you for your next business venture.
3. Get advice. Not sure about how to grow your business? Have a great idea but don’t know where to start? We have a wealth of business and industry leaders who can offer advice tailored to you, as well as a day full of seminars and workshops on a range of topics where you can learn practical skills and gain advice on new ways to scale and grow your business.
4. Get access to finance. If you’re looking for funding, be sure to apply to FinanceCamp, where we match businesses with great ideas to investors who want to invest and lenders who want to lend. See how Grn managed to get the funding they needed to help their business grow at last year’s VentureFest Tees Valley.
5. See what Tees Valley has to offer! Meet some of the leading innovative businesses from the Tees Valley area and see their latest products, services and ideas in this year’s Innovation Showcase. Who knows – it could be you next year!
We could have given you 100 reasons to attend this year’s VentureFest Tees Valley, but we hope that 6 will suffice! It’s a cross-sector event and businesses of any shape or size are welcome. We have plenty on offer for everyone.